Recognizing When You Need a Transmission Repair in Monroe, NC
Some people feel that superior transmission service at a competitive price is a thing of the past. However, by coming to Twin Transmission for a transmission build or transmission repair in Monroe, NC, you will quickly discover that this is simply not true.
Regardless of the vehicle make and model, transmission problems develop, especially when dealing with a rebuilt transmission. As to the exact type and level of severity of the problem, this typically depends on the specific vehicle. By learning what some of the more common issues are, as well as methods for identifying a potential problem, you have the opportunity to bring your vehicle to Twin Transmission for an accurate diagnosis and repair before the issue worsens.
- Transmission Leaking Fluid – Of all transmission-related problems, this is one of the most common. If you have a leak repaired quickly, your vehicle will continue to provide you with many years of flawless service. Usually, a leak develops because of a worn valve, so if you notice any spots where you park, it is important to have the problem addressed as soon as possible.
- Transmission Is Slipping – With this problem, you would notice that the gears slip out of place when driving. Not only does this make getting around extremely difficult, if not corrected, it will likely lead to a more serious problem.
- Transmission Jerks – If you notice that your vehicle jerks when you start to drive, this is another indicator that something is wrong with the transmission. Instead of just “dealing with it,” you should have one of our qualified mechanics perform a diagnosis. Jerking makes driving difficult, but it can also lead to an accident.
- Check Engine Light Comes On – Rather than panic when the check engine light illuminates, as most people do, realize that the problem could actually be something minor. However, to make sure, it is imperative that you have your vehicle checked so that something major can be ruled out.
- Difficulty Turning – Another issue that can arise with a rebuilt transmission is that even though your vehicle turns, it will not move if the wheels are turned. When this happens, parking becomes impossible and driving is a challenge. Again, our professional mechanics at Twin Transmission can help.
The best way to avoid a serious problem with your transmission is to pay attention to warning signs and have the vehicle inspected by us. No matter what the issue is, our team of professional mechanics possesses the expertise to make a correct diagnosis and repair. Best of all, our prices are competitive and our work is always guaranteed. With that, you have complete peace of mind when bringing your vehicle to the experts at Twin Transmission.